Nothing says 'I still love you’ like a 4Plus Care Plan
A 4Plus Care Plan1 saves you the hassle when your next service rolls around. It works by bundling your services together in either a 2-year or 4-year plan.
Read Terms and Conditions.
4Plus Care plan offer: Get 2 Essential Services for free
Get the 2 included Essential Services in a 4-year Care Plan for free.2
See pricing guide
Keep your commitment going strong
Priced competitively and set at today’s rate, our 4Plus Care Plans gives you complete confidence knowing your Volkswagen will get quality service at a fair price.
- Volkswagen Genuine Parts
We only use Volkswagen Genuine Parts® which come with 2-years warranty2.
- Complete Confidence
Only Volkswagen technicians will complete your services.
4Plus Care Plans are transferable from owner to owner for the same vehicle identification number (VIN), if you decide to sell your Volkswagen.
- Convenient Locations
Flexibility to service with any Volkswagen dealer across Australia.
Available in either a 2-year or 4-year plan, you can future-proof your Volkswagen your way, today.
4Plus Care Plan: 4-year
Get 2 Essential Services on us
Get the 2 included Essential Services in a 4-year Care Plan for free. Offer available until 31st December 2023 unless sold out prior.2
What's included in a 4-year Plan?
- 2 x Essential Service4 free
- 2 x Essential Service Plus
4Plus Care Plan: 2-year
Peace of mindservicing for your Volkswagen
What's included in a 2-year Plan?
- 1 x Essential Service
- 1 x Essential Service Plus
- 15% off RRP
Can I purchase a 4Plus Care Plan?
You are eligible to purchase a 4Plus Care Plan if your Volkswagen is between 4 and 15 years (from the new vehicle warranty start date). If you aren’t sure of your vehicle’s warranty start date, you can check with your local dealer.
If your vehicle has a current Care Plan, you can purchase a 4Plus Care Plan today, which will commence at the expiry date of your current Care Plan.
If your vehicle is under 4 years old and has travelled over 60,000km (or 80,000km if your vehicle is a MY18 to current Crafter or MY21 onwards Amarok) you may still be eligible to purchase a 4Plus Care Plan from Mildura Volkswagen.
1. Volkswagen 4Plus Care Plans include Essential Service and Essential Service Plus and are available for purchase at https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners-service/service-repairs/4plus-care-plans.html or from participating authorised Volkswagen Dealers for vehicles older than 4 years from the new vehicle warranty start date and cannot exceed 15 years from this date. 15% off the RRP of a 4Plus 2-Year Care Plan (1 Essential Service and 1 Essential Service Plus) and 25% off the RRP of a 4Plus 4-Year Care Plan (2 Essential Service and 2 Essential Service Plus). Additional work may be required at an additional cost to keep in line with the Volkswagen Service Schedule. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions.
2. The 4-Year 4Plus Care Plan Offer is only available for purchase at https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners-service/service-repairs/4plus-care-plans.html between 23/12/2022 and 30/04/2022. The 4-Year 4Plus Care plan offer is limited to 1,000 4-Year 4Plus Care plans available for Passenger Vehicles and 500 4-Year 4Plus Care plans available for Commercial Vehicles. Whilst stocks last. Not available with any other offer. Additional work may be required at an additional cost to keep in line with the Volkswagen Service Schedule. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions.
3. All Volkswagen Genuine Parts® come with a 2-year unlimited kilometer warranty. Conditions and exclusions apply, see www.volkswagen.com.au/warranty for details. Your rights under this warranty are provided in addition to, and in some cases overlap with, consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace them.
4. Essential Service and Essential Service Plus are available on Volkswagen vehicles greater than 4 years from the new vehicle warranty start date. Additional work may be required at an additional cost to keep in line with the Volkswagen Service Schedule. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions.
5. ServiceXpress is available at participating Volkswagen Dealers only. ServiceXpress servicing within 60 minutes applies to select services scheduled to occur every 12 months/15,000 KM (whichever occurs first) or in the case of Crafter models only, every 12 months/20,000 KM (whichever occurs first). On certain models the transmission needs to be serviced (usage/time based), which can take an additional 30 minutes. Any additional work required, may incur extra costs and time. See https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners-service/service-repairs/servicexpress.html or consult your local participating Volkswagen Dealer for further details.